Steward or host at KINboat!
Always wanted to become a steward, but are you afraid of heights? Do you know how to create and maintain the ultimate atmosphere amongst a group of people? Do you stand firmly in your shoes and do you like to tackle problems? Are you flexible employable and do you have a representative appearance?
If the answer to these questions is a big yes, KINboat Amsterdam offers you the best seasonal job in Amsterdam!
KINboat is a young and innovative company that provides canal tours with luxury open sloops. Our colourful fleet consists of 20 boats that depart from different locations in Amsterdam. As a steward or host, you and the skipper are responsible for the experience of the guests on board. You welcome our guests, serve their drinks or mix their cocktails. Together with the skipper you ensure that the boat always is ready for action. You also help the skipper with getting the boat ready before and after tours ended and you follow his or her instructions with regard to safety.
Do you not have any experience yet? Our experienced colleagues are happy to teach you the tricks of the trade, so that you too will soon have the best job in Amsterdam! If you do well, you will also receive a spot at the KIN Academy (hospitality, sales and safety course on board).
What does KINboat offer?
- A seasonal contract in accordance with the CAO day recreation
- Flexible working hours, on days that suit you
- Growth opportunities within the organisation
- Workshop to make cocktails
- Nice, pleasant and ambitious colleagues
- A workplace on and around the water in the heart of Amsterdam!
What do we expect from you?
- You are friendly and enthusiastic
- You speak the English language sufficient enough
- You are representative and easy to approach
- You have a flexible attitude, also during weekends and holidays
- You have a Certificate of Good Behaviour (VOG) or are willing to apply for it