Become a skipper at KINboat Amsterdam!
Would you like to have a fantastic job on the water? Do you know how to create and maintain the ultimate atmosphere on the boat? Are you flexible available and do you have an accessible, representative appearance?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, KINboat Amsterdam offers you the best job on the water!
We are an ambitious company that offers open boat tours and private tours in Amsterdam. Our cruises depart daily from top locations such as The Anne Frank House. As a skipper you are responsible for the experience of the guests on board. You welcome our guests on board and tell stories about the city. You ensure that the boat always looks perfect.
Do you regularly spend your free time on the water and do you have an affinity with boating? Then you can easily join KINboat and get started. Do you not have any experience yet? Our experienced colleagues are happy to teach you everything so that you too will soon have the most beautiful job!
What do we offer you?
- A seasonal contract in accordance with the collective labor agreement for day recreation
- Flexible working hours, on days that suit you
- Career opportunities within the organization
- Nice, pleasant and ambitious colleagues
- Structure of cruising days for the benefit of the "Groot Vaarbewijs"
- A workplace in the heart of Amsterdam, on and around the water!
What do we expect from you?
- You are friendly and enthusiastic
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are representative, well-groomed and approachable
- You have a flexible working attitude, also during weekends and holidays
- You are in possession of a boat license and a basic VHF radio certificate
- Or want to get it quickly (we pay the boat license for you)