Amsterdam Light Festival - Black Friday
Experience lighted canals from the boat during a 75-minute tour. You will be welcomed on board with a drink! Experience the light artworks best from the boat. The tour is suitable for all weather types.
Amsterdam Light Festival
Amsterdam will be a beautiful open light museum during the entire period. The best way to enjoy the creations on and around the canals is by taking a boat trip. Our skipper will tell you everything about the artworks and you will also see the beautiful sights that Amsterdam has to offer.
From the Amsterdam canals you have a good view of the artworks and you can enjoy luxurious sitting on the boat. The canals of Amsterdam have been brightened up so that you can see all the works of art in the canals and on the dock during this cruise. The city is transformed into a work of art and is part of the exhibition.
Buy your tickets now!
Enjoy the fantastic light show on and around the canals from a comfortable and luxurious boat from KINboat. During the cruise the skipper tells you more about the beautiful light installations which you pass by.
The artworks and light installations can be found along the Amsterdam Light Festival route, a boat route through the city center. The reflection of the artworks creates a magical spectacle between the light and the water.
Why should you follow the Amsterdam Light Festival on the boat from KINboat ?!
- The price includes a welcome drink on board.
- KINboat offers incredible luxury and there is always a skipper on board during the cruise. The skipper also acts as your own guide!
- We cruise with respect for the environment. The boats are 100% electric, therefore "green" and unique!
- Due to the durability that KINboat takes into account, the boats are very silent.
- Possible rain or snowfall is no problem. A suitable boat is offered depending on the weather.
- There is a toilet available on the boat.
- Experience the light route at an absolute A location: the water. Enjoy the light expeditions from the water, cruising on the boat in Amsterdam.